BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider backed by a strong universal bank (rated AA- by Standard and Poor's).
We have a local presence in 32 countries across five continents, effecting global coverage of more than 100 markets. We partner with our clients to help overcome complexity, while offering a one-stop shop for all asset classes, both onshore and offshore, around the world.
Key Facts and Figures (as at December 2011)
• 7,200 staff globally
• USD 6,879 billion assets under custody
• USD 1,164 billion assets under administration
• Around 50 million transactions settled per annum
• Credit ratings: Standard & Poor's AA-, Moody's Aa3 and Fitch AA-
BNP Paribas Securities Services in Scotland
• Services launched in Scotland: 2002
• Locations: Dundee and Glasgow
• Operations: Fund Administration and Accounting
• Number of staff: 420
BNP Paribas Securities Services' presence in Scotland has its origins in the local investment management industry. Through acquisition and outsourcing deals, operations in Scotland can be traced back more than 100 years.
Scotland is a centre of excellence in fund administration. As a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services, BNP Paribas is keen to build its expertise in this area. On-the-ground operations with staff in Dundee and Glasgow support this commitment to Scotland and the UK as a whole.