BNP Paribas Securities Services
10 Harewood Avenue, London, NW1 6AA
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 36 markets around the world and a global reach covering 90+ markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
Key Facts and Figures (as of December 2017)
- 10,680 staff globally
- USD 11,317 billion assets under custody
- USD 2,774 billion assets under administration
- 22.8 million transactions settled per annum
- Credit ratings: Standard & Poor's A, Moody's Aa3 and Fitch A+
BNP Paribas Securities Services in Scotland
- Services launched in Scotland: 2002
- Locations: Dundee and Glasgow
- Operations: Fund Administration and Accounting
- Number of staff: 353
BNP Paribas Securities Services' presence in Scotland has its origins in the local investment management industry. Through acquisition and outsourcing deals, operations in Scotland can be traced back more than 100 years.
Scotland is a centre of excellence in fund administration. As a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services, BNP Paribas is keen to build its expertise in this area. On-the-ground operations with staff in Dundee and Glasgow support this commitment to Scotland and the UK as a whole.
Mark Daisley - Head of UK Operations - Investment & Fund Services
+44(0)141 225 3054