SCOTTISH FINANCIAL SERVICES AWARDS 2017
What are the awards?
The Scottish Financial Services Awards, sponsored by EY, recognise the very best in the financial services industry in Scotland. This year we are introducing an additional award to recognise a rising star.
THE SCOTTISH FINANCIAL SERVICES AWARD
The award is open to any Scottish based financial services organisation, individual or collaboration, and to companies in Scotland providing services to the industry.
Nominees will be judged on how they:
- Contribute to Scotland’s standing as a financial centre.
- Focus on the needs of customers/clients.
- Are making an impact on the industry through innovation
- Recognise their role in contributing to wider society.
There are no restrictions on the number of entries that may be entered from each organisation. Previous entries have included new products and services, technology innovations, customer service improvements and new process solutions as well as community and education initiatives.
RISING STAR AWARD
Open to individuals.
Nominees will be judged on how they have:
- Demonstrated outstanding potential and development in the early stages of their career.
- Looked beyond their own personal career to promote the industry and its role in wider society.
How do I nominate?
Nominations are now open. Please download the nomination form you require below and email the completed nomination to David Hedley email@example.com by 14 June. If you have any questions please call or email Elaine Ravenscroft firstname.lastname@example.org or David Hedley, on 0131 247 7700.
Benefits of Winning
The benefits of winning include; recognition of all finalists on SFE website, in Awards Dinner programme and in associated press coverage. All finalists receive two tickets for the SFE Annual Dinner and will be profiled in videos on the night to around 700 guests.
- The closing date for receipt of nominations is 14 June 2017 at 5pm.
- Entries will be considered together with nominations submitted by the judging panel. The panel is made up of judges from the SFE Board, SFE membership and external bodies. The judges’ decision is final.
- Finalists will be announced in early October.
- Finalists will be invited to the SFE Annual Dinner and Scottish Financial Services Awards Ceremony on 26 October 2017 at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (two tickets per finalist), where the winners will be announced.