Scottish Financial Services Awards 2018
What are the awards?
The Scottish Financial Services Awards, sponsored by EY, recognise the very best in the financial services industry in Scotland. The winners will be announced at SFE’s Annual Dinner and Awards in October 2018.
Nominations for the Scottish Financial Services Award and the Rising Star Award are now open. The closing date for nominations is 31 July 2018. More details below.
The Scottish Financial Services Award
The award is open to any Scottish based financial services organisation, individual or collaboration, and to companies in Scotland providing services to the industry. Nominees will be judged on how they:
- Contribute to Scotland’s standing as a financial centre
- Focus on the needs of customers/clients
- Are making an impact on the industry through innovation
- Recognise their role in contributing to wider society
There are no restrictions on the number of entries that may be entered from each organisation. Previous entries have included new products and services, technology innovations, customer service improvements and new process solutions as well as community and education initiatives.
Rising Star Award
Open to individuals. Nominees will be judged on how they have:
- Demonstrated outstanding potential and development in the early stages of their career.
- Looked beyond their own personal career to promote the industry and its role in wider society.
Please download the nomination forms here and email the completed form to Rhea MacPherson RMacPherson@sfe.org.uk by 31 July 2018. If you have any questions please call or email Bronwyn Torrie firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 247 7700.
Benefits of Winning
The benefits of winning include; recognition of all finalists on the SFE website, in the Annual Dinner & Awards brochue and in associated press coverage. All finalists receive two tickets for the SFE Annual Dinner on Thursday 25 October at the Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Central and will be profiled in videos on the night to about 600 guests.
- The closing date for receipt of nominations is 31 July 2018 at 5pm
- Entries will be considered together with nominations submitted by the judging panel. The panel is made up of judges from the SFE Board, SFE membership and external bodies. The judges’ decision is final
- Finalists will be announced in early October
- Finalists will be invited to the SFE Annual Dinner and Awards on 25 October 2018 at the
Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Central, (two tickets per finalist), where the winners will be announced.
Tables available to book
The SFE Annual Dinner and Awards is a key date in the Scottish business calendar with last year’s event attracting 600 senior figures from across the financial services community together with associated business services and government.
Tables seating 10 or 12 can be booked. Please click here for more information.