SFE Coronavirus Hub
Welcome to SFE’s Coronavirus Hub – a source of information for members and a space to share best practice.
Scotland’s financial services industry is fully committed to supporting customers and clients as we all face the extraordinary challenges as a result of COVID-19.
We are acutely aware of the speed that businesses are being impacted across all sectors and our members are responding at pace to address emerging need.
SFE urges all businesses to consider how and when their customers and suppliers might be impacted by COVID-19 and to contact their bank and finance providers as early as possible to discuss the support most appropriate to their circumstances.
SFE Coronavirus Hub:
- SFE Member Updates
- Government Engagement
- Thought Leadership
- SFE & Member Events
- Contribution to Society
- The UK Government has Scotland specific coronavirus guidance here
- Get the latest NHS Inform coronavirus health advice and information here
- The Bank of England’s response to the coronavirus outbreak can be found here
- The latest coronavirus news from the FCA can be found here
- UK Finance has a dedicated COVID-19 area containing information for business and customers here
- The ABI has created an information hub on its website here with guidance on general insurance, life and pensions, and protection and health insurance.
- Member firms of the Investment Association can access COVID-19 expert pages here.
- Find Business Support has coronavirus advice for businesses in Scotland here.