Banking & Finance Academy - LIBOR, SONIA and other interest mechanisms
LIBOR transition ends on 31 December 2021; are borrowers and lenders ready and what can we expect in the final lap to the transition deadline?
In this webinar we look through a loan market-focused lens at where we are on the transition away from GBP LIBOR and towards SONIA and other benchmarks.
- Understand where we are on the transition timeline
- Understand how SONIA differs from LIBOR
- Understand the key concepts and language relating to the implementation of SONIA in loan agreements
- Understand the latest on 'tough legacy' contracts
- Understand use of SONIA term rates and non-risk free rates in LIBOR transition
- Understand current loan market issues around transition and how things might play out in the next 3-6 months
For further information and to register, please click here.