Business in the Parliament Conference 2019
We are delighted to invite you to this year’s Business in the Parliament Conference (BIPC) on Thursday 7th & Friday 8th November 2019.
The reception and dinner will take place here in the Scottish Parliament on the Thursday (6PM-9.30PM) and the plenary session with keynotes from the First Minister and a guest speaker, themed workshops, and a cross-party panel of MSPs on the Friday (9AM-1PM).
This year’s theme is Agents of Change: Scottish Business Leading the Way (BIPC in the 20th Year of the Parliament) and the guest keynote is Robin Watson, Chief Executive of the Wood Group and Winner of the Institute of Directors 2019 Director of the Year Award. Full details of the event, including the programme and workshop choices, can be found at the BIPC website.
Registration is now open and below is a link and instructions to register:
- This link will take you to the event home page
- Click on the Get tickets button
- Enter the access code – Delegate2019 – into the box marked REDEEM
- Under the Quantity heading press the + button to input the number of delegates as 1 and then click Next
- Now (unless your device is already logged in) either a) log in if you already have a Billetto account* or b) create a Billetto account**
- Then you can register your details for the event, including whether you wish to attend both days (Thursday 7 & Friday 8 November) or just one (and if the latter, which day)
- Please use the additional information section for anything not covered and also remember to indicate whether you wish to attend the post-conference networking session (1PM-3PM on the Friday) in the final box
*If you cannot remember your password, follow the instructions to re-set it
**Follow the instructions to set up an account and then search for “Business in the Parliament Conference 2019” to take you back to our event page (or simply use the link again)