Capco Digital event - 'The Workforce. Changed'
Date: Wednesday 1st July
Time: 12.30pm - 1.30pm
LOCATION: Blue Jeans UK Dial in: +44 330 088 2628 (Participant Pin provided post registration)
Capco are delighted to invite you to our first virtual Capco Digital event, ‘The Workforce. Changed.', on Wednesday 1st July from 12:30 – 13:30 (GMT+1).
COVID-19 has required firms to embrace remote working at pace. The current environment presents immediate challenges and imperatives, and is also an opportunity to think holistically and longer-term about talent and location strategies that strengthen employee engagement and productivity.
This virtual event will be hosted by our Capco Digital team with the help of some remarkable guest speakers. We will explore current trends and future opportunities via a practical, pragmatic and proactive approach to preparing for the future.
Discussion points will centre around:
- Workforce of the future: Re-thinking long-term talent and location strategy
- Shaping future ways of working: With employee experience and choice in mind
- Modern leadership: How can leaders successfully navigate this challenging and evolving transition
- Collaboration, culture and well-being: Building high-performing virtual teams for the long-haul
- Alla Gancz, Partner & Head of UK Digital, Capco (Moderator)
- Jo Lyon, CEO, Talking Leaders
- Mark Mortensen, Professor, Organisational Behaviour, INSEAD
- Duke Maines, Partner, Perpetual
- Rob Ord, Head of Ways of Working, Capco
- Casey Schaffer, Talent and Culture Transformation, Capco
Please join us for what promises to be an insightful discussion, giving you the opportunity to engage with experts in the field as well as your peers.