CSDR - Balancing Tactical and Strategic Options
We are delighted to invite you to the fifth virtual event in our capital markets series, “CSDR: Balancing Tactical and Strategic Options”, on Wednesday 22nd July from 12:30 – 13:30 (GMT+1).
CSDR Settlement Discipline Regime is set to go live on February 2021, however a number of key implementation questions remain unanswered and concerns around the impact on liquidity have triggered calls for review of mandatory buy-ins. We will explore the current working assumptions, fall-back implementation strategies and opportunities that CSDR brings in a panel discussion and live Q&A with The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME), The International Securities Lending Association (ISLA), Deutsche bank and our experts. Discussion points will include:
- Planning for CSDR compliance around ongoing market developments
- Commercial and business implications: challenges and opportunities
- Day 1 solutions vs. strategic objectives: the balancing act.
- Pete Tomlinson, Manager, Post Trade and Prime Services, AFME
- Adrian Dale, Head of Regulation & Market Practice, ISLA
- Emma Johnson, Head of Market Advocacy, Deutsche Bank
- Agnieszka Pokorska, Senior Consultant, Capco
- Daniel Crane, Senior Consultant, Capco
- Tej Patel, Partner, Capco
Further information and registration can be found here.