Experian webinar - how the economy has and is changing rapidly due to the impact of Covid-19
Date: Tuesday 7th April
Scottish Financial Enterprise is delighted to invite you to a webinar hosted by members Experian, on how the economy has and is changing rapidly due to the impact of Covid-19.
The webinar will explore the macroeconomic outlook, with a focus on consumer credit trends:
- Explore the immediate and near-term economic impact caused by Covid-19
- Examine the most pressing challenges and examine the immediate measures needed by looking at a range of critical considerations
- Share views on how a downturn could impact people’s affordability, how that can be managed, and how signs of vulnerability are emerging.
- Explore what fair, relevant economic remedies are needed – as well as appropriate stress tests for assessing the rapidly changing situation and identifying concentrations of risk
- Share views on what KPIs you should focus on.
The meeting will be chaired by Experian’s Managing Director of Enterprise Strategy and Innovation, Steve Thomas, and supported by Andy Wills - Data Insight Director, Mohammed Chaudhri - Chief Economist and Anthony Sumner - Director of Consulting.
For further information and to register, please click here.