Scotland’s Got Fintech Talent - SDI
Date: Monday 8th October 2018
Time: 6pm - 8pm
Venue: Scotland House, 58 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DS
Want to work in one of the world's top five fintech locations?
This is one of many ambitions of Fintech Scotland. And it's already getting there, Fast.
Discover why Scotland offers fantastic career opportunities in fintech and tech at an insightful event taking place in London on October 8th from 6pm-8pm.
Hosted by FinTech Scotland in partnership with Scottish Development International, the event will:
- Tell you about the exciting roles within the tech & fintech sectors across Scotland
- Intrigue you about Scotland's well-supported tech ecosystem and the opportunities to develop your career
- Inform you from valuable insights of companies and individuals on what it is like to live and work in Scotland
Why is it a must-attend event for you?
Whether you're a graduate looking to start in the fast-growing sector, want to change career direction or simply want to find out more, the event will be right for you.
- 18:00 Arrive / Welcome drinks
- 18:15 Intro from Stephen Ingledew, CEO Fintech Scotland or Mickael Paris, Marketing Director Fintech Scotland
- 18:25 Speaker 1: Colin Halpin, Global Head of Data Services, HSBC Topic: Employment opportunities (with Tier 1 employers) in Scotland
- 18:40 Speaker 2: Scott Leishman, Chief People Officer, Previse Topic: Why being part of the Scottish Fintech Ecosystem is beneficial
- 18:55 Speaker 3: Alex Ford, Vice-President Operations, Encompass Topic: A first-hand experience of relocation to Scotland
- 19:10 Q&A (facilitated by Stephen or Mickael)
- 19:20 Networking with craft beer tasting in association with the Scottish Brewers Association
- 20:00 Close
Follow the event on Twitter at #ScotFinTalent. To register to attend please click here.