Scottish Financial Services Awards 2021
Date: Thursday 28th October
Time: 6:15pm arrival for 6:30pm start
Venue: Edinburgh International Conference Centre, The Exchange, 150 Morrison St, Edinburgh EH3 8EE
Dress Code: Business Casual (not black tie)
Book Tickets: Here
We are delighted to invite our members to join us at the Scottish Financial Services Awards 2021 on Thursday 28th October at the EICC in Edinburgh.
The awards, which are sponsored again by EY, are designed to highlight the very best in financial services in Scotland and this year we have 4 categories including: positive impact, brighter future, rising star, and unsung hero.
Due to the on-going Coronavirus situation we are unable to include a dinner, however we are thrilled to be able to bring our members together to network in a safe environment.
In line with current track and trace guidance, we will need to gather minimum contact details for all attendees, this will be required when purchasing the tickets.
Tickets are sold individually and can be booked here.
The agenda for the evening is:
18:15: Arrival drinks and canapes, Cromdale Hall
19:00: Award ceremony begins, compered by Shappi Khorsandi
20:30: Awards ceremony ends, networking starts with drinks and bowl food, Cromdale hall
21:15: Evening ends and guests depart
As part of the package each attendee will receive 4 complimentary drinks wine/beer, canapes and bowl food, there will also be a cash bar available.
SFE are working very closely with EICC to ensure that the event is as COVID-19 safe as possible. The following measures have been put in place:
- Please ensure you take a lateral flow test on the day of the event, if the result is positive please do not attend
- Please wear your mask unless you are eating or drinking
- The EICC has enhanced ventilation in the venue
- Hand sanitiser stations are provided throughout, please ensure you regularly sanitise your hands
- Staff will be wearing masks
- Seating will be sufficiently spaced around tables
- The EICC has enhanced cleaning in place
We are following strict government guidelines and will be updating our attendees nearer the time on any further requirements.