SFE & Zonefox Event - Cyber security challenges for Financial Services and how artificial intelligence can help overcome the risks
Date: Thursday 14 June 2018
Time: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Venue: Zonefox HQ, 40 Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8JB
Managing risk and bolstering cyber security within financial services is an ever-changing role, as the developments within the sector and diversification of cyber risks advances at a rapid pace.
ZoneFox in conjunction with Scottish Financial Enterprise (SFE), are hosting an evening event to discuss the cyber security challenges the financial sector is currently facing and how AI can help to combat these threat.
Led by Dr Jamie Graves of ZoneFox, we’ll be offering insights and thoughts on:
- Cyber security challenges for the Financial Sector
- The current state of AI practice and research, and how this is impacting usage in cyber security
- How AI can support the cyber security strategy in financial services
- Understand what’s required from a legal and regulatory compliance perspective
- Importance of visibility over third party provider activity with sensitive data
- How 360° visibility around your data, hand-in-hand with behavioural analytics, can bolster Insider Threat protection
Dr. Jamie Graves is a data security and enterprise software entrepreneur and co-founder and CEO at ZoneFox. He attended the prestigious Ignite course at Cambridge Universities Judge Business School, and the Entrepreneur Development Programme at MIT.
With a PhD in Computer Science, Jamie has extensive security and digital forensic experience and was recognised as the 'Champion of Champions' at the inaugural Scottish Cyber Security awards for his contribution to the industry.
ZoneFox protects business-critical assets; data and IP and has a proven track record protecting reputation, sales revenue, and competitive advantage for its growing client base.
5.30pm Registration, drinks & snacks
6pm Dr Jamie Graves on cyber security challenges in the financial sector and AI
6.20pm Networking and Q&A
This is a private event for SFE Members only, however, please pass on to any interested colleagues within your organisation.
To reserve a place please click on the link below.