Womble Bond Dickinson - FUNDamentals Series
Date: Tuesday 3rd September 2019
Time: 08:30 registration, 09:00 start with a 10:30 finish
Venue RICS, 3rd Floor, 125 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4AD
If you work with funds, are looking to set up or even invest in one you'll benefit from attending this seminar which is hosted jointly with NCM Fund Services and RBS International.
This session will focus on the key aspects of setting up a private fund (an AIF). Between the speakers, we will be focusing on the following areas:
- Factors to consider when establishing a fund, including regulatory, tax and commercial drivers (with discussion of the new IRPA guidelines, the AIFMD and UK financial promotion regime)
- Barry Stimpson, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- The fundamental Practicalities, covering helpful tips for managers around fund administration and investor reporting, the key things to think about if looking to leverage your fund and AIFMD implications
- Kathleen McLeay, Chief Executive, NCM Fund Services
- Banking for Funds - the essentials: what are subscription facilities and why are they in demand; optimising Fund and Manager cash balances; funding your GP co-invest facility
- Mike Lewis, Head of Private Equity, RBS International
On conclusion of the short talks we will be hosting a panel Q&A session.
To register to attend, please click here.