ZoneFox Webinar - No bluffing: Don't leave your cybersecurity to chance
Date: Wednesday 7th March 2018
Time: 11am - 12pm
As iGaming becomes more popular across different countries and the volume of users and money flowing through some online gaming websites is increasing at unprecedented rates, thus creating a breeding ground for cybercriminals.
iGaming companies keep extremely sensitive (and valuable) customer data and IP, and criminals make it their job to be persistent 24/7, knowing full well that the spoils of a breach can be lucrative. What’s more, they know that players need to be able to trust who they’re betting with - and if a breach does happen it can be tempting to keep quiet and hand over the money. But the days of keeping your cards to your chest are over, and trust us - the repercussions are not worth the odds.
Join us for the latest ZoneFox webinar, where we’ll be discussing how to keep on top of emerging technologies, and continuously provide a safe and secure gaming or gambling environment that enhances seamless player experience - whilst maintaining optimum security.
(If you can’t make it on the day, don’t worry! Sign up and we’ll send you a recording)
- Cybersecurity challenges for the iGaming industry
- How to increase your security measures, identification techniques and investigation skills
- How to mitigate iGaming cybersecurity threats for 2018 and beyond
- Patterns and probabilities for effective data protection
- How AI fits into your cybersecurity ecosystem
- David Nicoll, Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
- Gabe Barrett, Information Security Consultant