SFE Young Professionals Committee vacancies - Edinburgh & Glasgow
SFE Young Professionals has two vacancies available on its Committee - a representative from Edinburgh and one from Glasgow.
The Comittee is looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to make a difference and shape the future of financial services.
Being on the Committee involves working with a dedicated group of like-minded individuals to grow the network, organise events and participate in strategic SFE initiatives.
As a member of the Committee you will expand your network, collaborate with peers across the sector and have opportunities to learn from senior industry leaders.
- Representing their member firm and the views of young professionals in meetings. Expectations include: Attendance and input at relevant meetings; Volunteering of ideas and collaboration opportunities
- Supporting the organisation of at least one event per year
- Promoting SFE YP events and opportunities via their own organisation’s internal channels, as well as their wider stakeholder network
- Acting as a central point of contact for SFE initiatives, particularly those relating to skills and talent and the national partnership for societal impact
- Leading areas for continuous improvement to drive the innovation of our network
- Keen and enthusiastic approach to personal development
- Strong planning and organisational skills; able to prioritise and manage competing asks effectively
- Enthusiasm and energy; passion for SFE Young Professional’s aims and objectives
- Proactive, engaged and eager to build network outside their own organisation
- Preferably well networked within their organisation; able to information share, represent views and promote the network within their business
- Capacity to commit to quarterly meetings and supporting the organisation of one to two events per year. Additional ad hoc support will also be required of this role
To apply, please email your CV and a short cover letter to SFE Head of Communications Bronwyn Torrie at email@example.com. Applications close on Friday 7 August.