SFE Young Professionals: communications role available
The SFE Young Professionals Committee is looking for a Communications Lead. It is a pivotal role and involves supporting the coordination and promotion of events, content capture and generation, as well as providing a voice for the group across multiple channels.
Please find the role description below. For further details about SFE Young Professionals click here.
- Lead on social channels across LinkedIn and Twitter to engage and grow the current membership
- Working with committee members and other stakeholders, produce and execute multi-channel communications plans to drive event awareness and attendance
- Facilitate effective internal communications between committee members through the adoption of technological innovations
- Build and deliver a pipeline of content (original and shared) to maintain an active and engaging online presence for the group
- Create (or partner with third parties to produce) collateral in support of events and other communications initiatives
- Liaise with SFE Head of Communications and support on wider membership projects as required
- Represent the SFE YP group at various networking / industry events
- Experience in managing multiple social channels and accounts / pages
- Excellent written communications skills
- Honed stakeholder management - able to coordinate multiple dispersed teams and achieve results through influencing
- Enthusiasm and energy; passion for SFE Young Professional’s aims and objectives
- Capacity to commit to quarterly meetings and assisting in one to two events per year. Additional ad hoc support will also be required of this role
- Adaptable with the ability prioritise and complete multiple projects within tight timescales
- Proactive, engaged and eager to build network outside their own organisation
To apply, please email your CV and a short cover letter to SFE Young Professionals Secretariat David Hedley at email@example.com. Applications close on Friday 3 July 2020.