SFE Young Professionals Deputy Chairperson vacancy
The SFE Young Professionals Committee is looking for a new Deputy Chairperson for Edinburgh. This role sits alongside the Deputy Chairperson for Glasgow.
The Deputy Chairperson role is key to enabling the SFE Young Professionals Committee to operate effectively by providing support to the Chairperson, acting as a liaison between Committee members and supporting engagement of our members.
The Deputy Chairperson role would suit a highly motivated person who is keen to make a difference and shape the future of financial services. Being on the Committee involves working with a dedicated group of like-minded individuals to grow the network, organise events and participate in strategic SFE initiatives. As a member of the Committee, you will expand your network, collaborate with peers across the sector and have opportunities to learn from senior industry leaders.
The Committee is open to all SFE member firms. Please find the role description below. For further details about SFE Young Professionals click here or email the Chairperson, Milly Dent, Milly.Dent@natwest.com.
- Assist and support the Chairperson in providing leadership to the Group
- In the Chairperson’s absence, to chair SFE Young Professionals Steering Group meetings and represent the network to Senior stakeholders and forums
- Co-ordinate SFE Young Professionals ambassadors and their work with partner groups to deliver impactful and engaging events and opportunities to the network
- Enthusiasm and energy; passion for SFE Young Professional’s aims and objectives
- Capacity to commit to quarterly meetings and assisting in one to two events per year
- Proactive, engaged and eager to build network outside their own organisation
- Currently working at an SFE member firm and based in Edinburgh
To apply, please email your CV and a short cover letter to SFE Young Professionals Secretariat David Hedley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on Monday, February 15.