Views sought on new financial services apprenticeship
Skills Development Scotland is looking for views on a new apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services at SCQF level 6.
The draft for this apprenticeship has been developed by employees and an employer-led Technical Expert Group which:
- discussed and agreed the knowledge, skills and behaviours required of a competent apprentice
- contextualised the guidance on approaches to delivery and assessment
SDS is now consulting more widely with stakeholders across the financial services sector about this new apprenticeship before it is formally submitted to the Apprenticeship Approval Group.
Why should I participate?
- It’s a unique opportunity to lead change and influence the direction of learning and training on offer in sector
- With your support we can create apprenticeships that will help your people and drive your business to succeed
- You will be part of shaping the future of Apprenticeships for Scotland
What do I need to do?
To take part in the survey click here. It may take up to 45 minutes to complete depending on how many questions you choose to answer. Please feel free to pass this on to colleagues within your network who might be interested in responding.
The survey is open for responses until 17 April 2020.